Monday, June 28, 2010

第五十章 .sharing =)

i have dreams ~
i think every people will have their own dreams ~ =)
i dreamt a lot ~
dreaming give me hope ~ LOL
hahaha

i dream to have a big car =)yeah ~ a car which is similar to the car above ^^
i dream to own a big house
yes ~ the big big villa like that =)
and of course
i dream to complete all my dreams by myself
money i earn by myself =)

it seems like a impossible mission ~
but since i know about this company ... i know that nothing is impossible =)

MONA VIE

i think it looks and sounds familiar to some people ~
but do every people know about the special and miracle of this fruit juice ??
yeah ~ it is a fruit juice but not red wine ~ though it looks like it ! =)

want to have a healthy life ?
want to own ur dream car ?
want to travel around the world ?
our team can help u to fulfill all of these ~ =)

if u really interested in it ~
dont hestitate to contact me ~
no matter where are u from ....
we are welcome u to join our this big family =)

qian qian - 0102314231
i will try to help you to create ur own miracle ..
help urself and help the people around to own a healthy and happiness life

永远记住...
墨守成规是失败的好朋友
敢于挑战与改变
就是迈向成功的第一步
成功与否
就看你自己了 =)


( dont suprise .. i m doing advertisment in my blog ~ hahaha )

10 comments:

  1. wowowo i wan join, gimme details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are ???? u may contact me with the num inside ~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can email me how the process n what to do to my email? nubnak1@hushmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. may i know where r u from ????
    i would like to introduce this to you face to face ~ =)
    i think it is hard for u to know the exact benefit of it through email ~ =)
    u can contact me with the number above ~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm living at Kota Bharu. I see your blog, i think u live nearby Sg Wang? Very far from here.
    I'm really interested to join, so hope you can email me soon. Sorry don't have much credit to call still a student looking for extra pocket money XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok... no pro !!!!!! i will email to you by tonight !!!!!!
    would u mind to leave ur num here ???
    actually i m come from malacca ~ =) !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, will be waiting for your email. if you busy nvm don need write so much, just simple one can ad. after i see the email n if i like the business only i give my contact k.

    malacca is a nice place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL.. good good c u not hv much emo like as last time.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. anonymous ~ hehe ! sorry for late reply ~ i m quite busy in tis few days ~ i will try to email u the slides about my business to u soon ~ please wait for it yeah ~ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. elaine ~ hehe ! thanks ~ i m stronger now ! =)

    ReplyDelete