Saturday, June 19, 2010

第四十六章 . HAPPY FATHERS DAY

YEAH ~ nothing special !
but today is a day which is very meaningful and important to all FATHERS
happy fathers day !!!!

yesterday ~ i bought a cake for my daddy !!!! =)
as a student .. this is the much that i can do for him ~
cant afford a watch or a very expensive stuff for him ~ but
i give him all my love !!! =)

looks nice right ?? and it tastes nice also ~ =) !!!!!!!
my father do like it ~ so happy to hear that !
and actually that was something different yesterday ~
my beloved grandpa and my beloved papa celebrated fathers day together !!! hahaha


cute right ?? haha ~
this is the first time they both took picture together ~ hahahaha
so precious ~ although it looks a bit funny for me !!!!
and and and ~ my cousin also very happy !!!
cause they have cake to eat !!! LOL ~ haha

most of my cousin were at my grandpa house also ~ =)
see ~ everyone looks so happy !!! haha ..
they cant wait to finish the cake ady ! hahaha
it was too bad i couldnt be in the picture ~
i was the photographer then ~ LOL !!!!but i have a nice mood ~=)
feel so glad to have a nice family ~ nice parents and nice grandparents
cant be too greedy ~ hahaha

papa & mummy ~ I LOVE U !!!

loves are everywhere ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment