Wednesday, June 23, 2010

第四十七章 . Shopping makes gals smile =)

i love shopping ~
but i wont do it when i m really poor ~
and i wont do it when my mummy is not around ~ =P
my mummy play a very important role in my shopping " life "
haha ~ she is my ATM ( that is what i used to call her when i was shopping with her ~ LOL ! )
and she is my consultant too ~ ( she is a very hot mummy ~ and have sense !! =) )

i just went back from KL with my parents and beloved grandma ~
we did it as a shopping trip ~ yeah , only for shopping !!!!! hehe
i gave up my legal systen tutorial class but only for my KL shopping trip ~ LOL
hahaha~
i bought not many ~ but feel contented to what i m having now ~
using within rm 120 ~ i bought 4 pieces of nice shirts for myself ~ =)see ~ nice right ? dont get jealous .. gals !
i plan to have another shopping with u gals soon ~ hahaha
trust me ~SUNGAI WANG PLAZA is always the best place for buying nice and cheap clothes ~=)
my mummy and popo also bought a lot ~ till i cant recall back to what they have bought ~ LOL

and here i have another thing want to share with all my friends ~haha
i just found out that i have a very cute and childish father !! hahasee that GPS stuff ?~ my daddy just bought it because of tis " serious" shopping trip ~ LOL
haha ~ and this is the first time my daddy using a " high-tech" product ~
he was damn exciting lo ~ keep on explaining the advantages of this GPS and praising this thing to us ~ LOL !!!! he did it on the whole journey ~ haha !!!! see .. he is cute right ??
that is y i love him more and more ~ =)

after shopping time ~ dinner made me spoiled my promise again !!!
i promised myself to diet ~dont u think that i will skip that BBQ crabs ??? NO ~ i will never and ever do such a stupid thing in my life ~ haha ~
it is nice ~ tasty ~ juicy ~ delicious ~ yummy !!!!!! hahaha
and my daddy loves it ~ haha !!!

actually now ~ 2010.06.24
is a very important day to my beloved mummy !!!!!
today is her birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ PRETTY !!!!!!!!
I love u till u cant imagine how much it is ~
wish u become younger and be my " sister" forever ~
LOVES ~
a pic with a delightful smile ~ LOL !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment