Monday, June 7, 2010

第四十二章 . Updates


Yeah ~ updates !!!!
i should do it since last week ~ but i dint !!!
too many things happened ~ and i just cant overcome it in such a short time !!
it makes me no mood to update anything in my blog ~
but today i think it is the time for me to do so ~ =.=

SAD CASE
my uncle passed away because of lung cancer ~
we sad and we cry ~
but it still cant bring him back !
anyway ~ i think it is good to him ~ and it is really what he wants since he knows that he " meet " this cancer devil !!!
it tortured him a lot before he is gone ~ i visited him in hospital ! i saw that he is suffering on bed ~
cant talk ... cant eat ... cant move !!! ( and my mummy become emo after visiting him )
the man above is him ~ my kind and lovely uncle ! he never get married ~ we are his only family , and he loves us a lot !!! i still remember that he used to buy a lot of vitagen to kids at home when we were still small !!! he dint live with us but he came to have dinner at my grandpa's home everyday !!! his voice is loud ~ and he is friendly ~ he likes to smile and laugh ~ he likes to eat fish ~ he is extremely a one of a good person in this world ! i just dont know why he was taken away by cancer so early ~ he is just 74 !!! should deserve more time to enjoy his life ~ =(

老伯 , 安息 !!! 你是好人 ~ 会做神仙的 !!!
我们会永远怀念你

UNLUCKY CASE aiks ~ i got a lot of unlucky matters happened on me !!!
firstly ~ i keep get sick
secondly ~ i keep get hurt
thirdly ~ my result makes me want to commit suicide

RESULT!!!!!!!!! 
i dint expect i will get this kind of result ~ never and ever !!
i put so much effort in it ...
contract law II ... u still let me die !!!!
what the F ~ this time i really get F !!!!!!
i studied till so hard ~ still get a F ??????????
hahaha... it makes me feel sad and funny ! why will this happened ??
could anyone tell me why ???
i appealed it .. i hope that it wont make me feel " why " again !!!!!!!!!!!
studied hard doesnt mean that u will certainly get a good result ~ LOL

GOOD THINGS
there is still a lot of good food i ate during my holiday ~ i think this one of the things that make me feel good !!!! =) FOOD IS A GOOD MOTIVATION TO ME !

another good thing is about friendship ~ =)
sisters make me feel better and happier a lot ~ thanks to u gals !!!!!
i might be more emo and down without the appearance of u gals ~ u all cheer me up a lot !
thanks ~ and loves ~

compare to all those things ~
sadness won !!!!
i need all my good luck back ~
wish it comes back soon ~ thanks god !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment