Friday, July 9, 2010

第五十一章 . updates

i ignored my blog for weeks ~
firstly , i have no time to update it
secondly , i have no mood to update it
thirdly , i m lazy to update it
there is too much things happened on me ~
most of them are sad things ... just a few that can really make me smile =)

firstly ~
i m thinking of my future !!!!!!!!!!!
i feel super and duper down when i know that i cant get pass for my contract law 2
WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did DEAN really remark my paper ??
i wonder about it ~ it is a question mark in my brain ~
but wat to do ... it states that i m FAIL !!!!
arrgh ~
i cried and i feel sorrow for that ...
but i also know that it is the time for me to stand up and face it bravely
i cant escape from it ...
I WONT GIVE UP ~ !!!!!!!!
i have to keep motivate myself and i know i can make it true ~
smiling qian qian is coming back soon ~ =)

secondly ~
hehe ~ i still haven upload the pictures that i took with my best sista VEE WAN in muar !! =)
she spent her weekend with me in my hometown ~
we ate and shopped a lot
and hang out together with my best machi HONG WEE and CHUANG HWEE ~ hehe'
it warmed my heart ~ =)
my best friends can hang out together !!!!!!!!! hehe .. this is the happiest thing i get ~
hong wee keep saying vee wan is pretty ~ haha ! i know la ...
chuang hwee did so ~ aiks , i had been left out la ! LOL ~ haha

me and her in Little Cafe in muar !!! ^^
vee wan said she loves Littile Cafe and Muar ~ haha !!!!!
cause the food and clothes at here are nice and cheap ~ =)
next round is ur turn la ~ SOON LI LIN !!! hehehe
i bring u go to find ah gua ~ hahaha

thirdly ~
i miss CNYE 12th 's OC !!!!!!!
that is my first event in MMU and it gives me a lot of good and nice memories during my foundation time =)
and last week ~ because of HUE MIN mama .. we had a short but precious gathering !!!

me and SHAU YE ah gong ~ haha !!!!! he is the one i respect the most ~ =) !!!!!!!!!! and he is as funny as me too ~ LOL

she is hue min mama ~ haha !!!!!! she is " small " but " pretty " la ~ LOL !!!! i love her too ~ hehe

i know we look serious and stupid !! ^^ ~ but we are truely smart , no doubt in it !! hahaha
( more stupid pics , please refer to my facebook ~ =) )

p/s :
i just had a nice day with my machi ...
stories between me and them is hardly to tell ...
just want to " show off " our relationship at here ~ LOL ! haha

i love my machi =)

i love my sistasssssssssss ~ =)

i love myself ~=)

8 comments:

  1. Lao eh...said i m " small " but " pretty " la ..
    NBQS....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ~ haha !! cute description ~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there, i just want to tell you that when you remark your paper, your grades most probably wont change...remark only if you're really sure there is a mistake.
    if you want to know whether there is mistake or not, look at your midterm and coursework marks and compare with your grade and think whether you should really get that grade. usually people who fail midterm have higher chance to fail finals lo. no lecturer wants to fail their students, they know how troublesome it is for their students and for themselves because they have to mark supplementary. I'm sure he/she has think of it twice before failing a student.

    well, work hard and smart. things happen for a reason, there is no time to blame others but only yourself.

    i hope you don't take this personally. just a friendly advice from your ex-OC and 3rd year student : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. hm u mean some part small o wat? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. yu zhou ~ haha !!! u are bad !!! later mama lagi angry ~ LOL !!!!! i dint say anything ~ i said small is because of her size ~ hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. rong yao ~ yeah !! thanks for ur advice ~ i will work harder then ! =) ~~ and good luck in ur training also ~ =) ! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya...he hao lian la..so tall n "big" haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL ~ now is yu zhou and mama quarrel pulak !! haha!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete