Tuesday, May 11, 2010

第三十六章 . Mother's Day 2010

2010-05-09
It is a big day to all the mummy ..
although i was still struggling for my exam Mother's day means HOLIDAY !!!! =)
SORRY but i have to say that " BOOKS ~ my mummy is much more important than U ... so see u after this ya ! " XD

i was informed by my mummy that she and auntie will bring my super hottttttttt grandma to malacca for mother's day celebration ...
they planned to buy jewellery for my grandma ... with the price not more than rm 2000 !!
as a ex-stuff of Lazo Diamond .. i have the responsible to help my mummy on choosing a good jewellery =)
and we ended up to buy a diamond ring in POH KONG WHITE GOLD AND DIAMOND in Makhota Parade ..
haha ~ nice right ??? it looks like the lucky leaf ~ and it contains 5 diamonds with 18k white gold ! ^^
we spent almost 5 hours in shopping .. Arrgh , it was tiring and it is already a very long time i dint really shop like that ~ contended !!! =)
before leaving the shopping mall ~ we snapped a few family pictures with "cute" and "creative" background ~ XD
my uncle and his precious daughters ^^

my auntie and her lovely family ~=)

haha ~ now is my family !!!! XD ... my daddy looks cute sial ~ haha !!! and i look like just only 10 .. m i ??? hahahah

we had our dinner together at my grandma's favourita restaurant ...大肥嫂海鲜楼
it is a place with nice seafood and nice sea view ~ ^^
while waiting for food ~ it is the time to SS again ! haha

me and my sexy auntie ~ XDmy sexy auntie and her sampat husband ~^^ !!! they 2 are very loving ~ cant stand for it !! haha ..my daddy and mummy ~ this 2 also a pair of love birds ~ i think my daddy is going to kill me .. cause i put a rabbit ears on his head ~ wakakaka

my mummy and my super hottttt grandma ~ haha ! she is still young , right ? many people said that she looks like my mummy and my mummy looks like my eldest sister ~LOL ! aiks .. should i feel happy for it ???

my cousins ~ haha ! i love their innocent look ~ it reminds me what i used to look like when i was young ~ hahahaha ! i miss my ' innocent ' time ~ haha

this is my another " cute " cousin ~ yeah .. cute by look and she actually is like an evil !! damn rude .. i dare not to play with her !!!! haha.. she will beat people like nothing ~ she has my " gene " hahahahadont ask me why my brother showing this stupid face ~ he said that taking pic with me is a torture to him !! @#$%^%$#@#

and those food ended up like this ~ XD !!!!!!







i miss my mummy badly at here ~
still have one more week to go ... =)

2 comments:

  1. Tell you, my bro always do that kind of face too when i asked him to take pict with me. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ~ my brother and ur brother sama ja .. no wonder their sister also sama !! haha

    ReplyDelete