Saturday, May 8, 2010

第三十五章 . Exam week =)

Exam drives me crazy ~
but it also give me excuses to "reload" my private food store !! haha
I NEED TO SAVE MONEY ~ i need money for my Genting trip after the stupid final exam ~
I HAVE TO QUIT MC DONALDS ~ i have to slim down before my 21st birthday !!!!

haha ~ a lot a lot of reasons make me determine to go to Jusco and buy grocery for my exam week ~ and i did really buy a lot !!!!

there are still have 3 bottles of yogurt drinks that i keep in my refrigerator ... one box of Jusco's sushi .. and one box of my favourite sweet tomato ~ it is a lot right ??? but i think i can finish them all within this busy and stressful week ~ =)

see... it costs me damn much !!!! RM 60.20 !!!! mummy , can i claim it back from you ??? hehe ~ for my own sake , please say yes !!!! hahaha

before i went out for my first exam ~ NATIONAL DANCE !! LOL ..... i like to SS while waiting for my friends ~ wish me good luck in the coming exams ya !!!!! thanks a lot .. =)

i have to admit that ~ i m SS again !!!! but this time .. i have my own purposes !! ngek ngek ngek ~ i want to show MISS POW TIAN TIAN ( which is my sister ..=.= ) that this is how i "torture" her beloved t-shirt and her beloved Super Ring when she is working in Genting !!! hahaha
my dear sister .. i am missing you here !!!! dont worry ... i will take good care of your hamsters and help you finish all your lovely Super Ring before its expire date ! hehe

and and ....
tomorrow is Mother's Day !!!!!!!!!!!
what a sweet day it is ... hehe !!!!

see ~ my super and duper HOTtttttt mummy ... i confessed my love to you in Facebook !! now the whole world will know that how important you are to me !!!! dont cry ya .. hehe !!!!! I LOVE YOU .... now i cant give you any presents ( cause i m still relying on you .. financially ~haha ) , but trust me .. i will do my best as a daughter in the coming time .. try to be better and make you proud of me !!!!! and the LV bag that i promised to you ~ dont worry , i still remember it !! haha ...

exams drive me crazy ...
love gives me energy ...
STILL .. i love study !!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment