Thursday, August 26, 2010

第五十九章. I m a ROCKER !! LOL ~

IB Night of 2010 is one of the memorable days in my life !
i made my dream come true ~FINALLY !!!! =)
i used to dream to sing in a rock life band ..
sometime i even plan to sing in a pub ..
i like the feeling of singing in a life band !!
it is so real and so excited ~
that is y i m in love with it ~ hahaha !!!!( thanks to the people who snapped down this few moments .. it means a lot to me !!! ) weee~
looks YENG right ? haha .. this is my another character~
i can be a ROCKER ~ arghhhhhhhh ~ LOL
enjoy singing with Dreamcaster ( the band )
they are awesome also ~
next time any performance can find them ... they are so called as professional !!!!!!!!!
wee... =)

p/s :
thanks for giving me this chance to sing and i hope that i dint let u down at all !! =) ~ Ken Ong
thanks to Dreamcaster for giving me a nice experience on singing in a band
thanks to Bao Chuan and Florence ~nice to meet u both !!
thanks to my gangs ~u guys are the most successful fans to me !!!
yeah ~ finally i make my dream come true ~ lalala
new hairstyle ~
new life to begins ~=)
thanks yeah ~Max Lee !!=)

8 comments:

  1. I love your Show gal, well done, its awesome!!!+U

    ReplyDelete
  2. evelyn ~ thanks a lot yeah !!! hehe !!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah Qian Qian! Didn't know you sang in a rock band. Would love to hear that. Hehe.. =) Anyone took a video of your performance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. charlton ~ haha ! too bad dont have any video of mine !! but i think sure got chance can sing for u de ~ =)

    ReplyDelete