Wednesday, August 4, 2010

第五十四章 . Busy Life Mode : ON

arrgh ~~~~~~
i m so tiring on doing
i have a lot of things have to complete ~
2 assignments
2 mid-term
a very important proposal
my Mona Vie Business
my singing part ( performance and competition )
LOL ~
i think i m going to become a superwoman soon !!!!!!

dont wanna complain much ...
haha
just wanna to "share" my " busy " with you guys !!!!!!!!!
anyone who can help ?? hahaha
help me to sit for mid term ?
help me to finish those irritating assignment?
help me to write out my ideas in a proposal?
help me to sponsor people join in our Mona Vie big family ?

help me to sing ?
LOL ...
i sound so lazy .. by the way ! hahaha
" somebody call 911 ... qian qian going to be crazy and lazy .. woooo "

last week was my midterm holiday !!!
listen ~ is Holiday !!! but i was not really feel that it is ...
still busy like bull everyday ...
busy on sponsoring ppl
busy on doing assignments ..
busy on practising my singing skill
busy on gathering
and busy on accompanying my mummy =)
see... i was so busy then !!!! hahahaha

but then ... there was a gathering make me so happy till today !!!
that is a very small .... yeah , it is really smallllllllllllllllllllll enough
only a 3 people gathering !!! haha
me .. I-Ying .. and Uncle Lim ( Lim Chee Yee ) hehe
a gathering by 3 sampat people !!!aiks .... this 2 people !!!! make me speechless ...
our friendship started 7 years ago .. unbelievable !!! =)

and all those things started in Erican Language Center , Muar . ! hahahaha

me and I-Ying . we both can be said similar to each other .. but in some manner , we are not also !! haha .. but still , we love and like each other !!!! she is a sampat girl which like to think a lot also ~ hehe !!! wish u happy as long as u want it ~ =) !!! 幸福永远是你的 ~

uncle LIM !!! haha ~ actually he is only 3 year older than me ... but i still like to call him uncle !=)
he looks older a bit .. but still very handsome then !! hahaha ~ uncle LIM !!!!! i dare not to ffk u all ady la .. hehe !
we 3 people chit and chat at Little Cafe ( yeah , again !!! same cafe again and again ) ...
i just found out that ..
times change us to be different ..
but the friendship still remain the same =)
i love u guys ..
and i love GBLers also ...
i promise .. i will try not to FFK u guys during CNY yeah !!!! hehehe
cant wait to see u all again ~=)




p/s :
there is a midterm on friday ..
tonight will be my study night again ...

i look so pale ~ i know it !!! hehe
Aza Aza Fighting !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment