Thursday, August 19, 2010

第五十七章 . zombie 

i dreamed about " zombie " in this few days ~
cant remember the lyrics
worry about the performance~
LOL ~
nervous till the max !!
not only for the performance ..
also for those assignments
and my super duper hard criminal mid term ~
to me ..
end of the world is just around the corner ~ hahaha

last day .. i watched a very nice movie with my parents
THE EXPENDABLES some of my friends said it is an" ok " movie
but to me .. it is extraordinary nice !!!!!!!!!! hahahahe is one of the reasons y i love this movie so much
he is Jason Statham .. a very attractive actor in Hollywood
he had attracted my eyes since i watched " Transporter " and his other movies~haha
get melted into his sweet mouth in the movie
" i know i m not perfect , but u should wait cause i m worth it " ~awwww... haha
and this is another reason y i recommend this movie to all my friends ~
u can see a lot of famous but aged actors in one movie ! haha


p/s:
k k ~ i should stop goyang my legs anymore .
criminal law book need me ..
and i need blessing from u all
pray hard la !!!!!!
" in my head .. in my head ..
zombie zombie zombie ( criminal law ) "try to make my day ~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment