Sunday, December 20, 2009

第九章 . 圣诞


MERRY XMAS !!!!!

I have a lot of wishes in this coming christmas day for 2009 ~ hehe ...

(1) the people that i wish i can spend my Xmas day with ~

my dearest babesss

my dearest machi

my dearest family

( 2 ) i wish that i will get a wonderful and memorable Christmas eve and day in year 2009 ~

( 3 ) i wish that all the people i loved will be happy and healthy in this coming new year ...

( 4 ) and for the last wan ( dont say that i m greedy , k ? haha )
i wish all my dreams will come true !
a lot of things happened to me in tis year... bad and good are all unaccountable...
sometimes i feel happy ...
sometimes i feel sad...
sometimes i feel disappointed ..
sometimes i feel angry ...
towards a lot of things and matters~
from family , academic , love till friendship ~ it makes me feel hopeless sometimes in my life too ~

people tell me Xmas is a day which is good to start to change your life in better too..
i wish it will happen to me ~ hehehe !

i can hear the Xmas song from deep from my heart ~
i believe that everything will change to become better ~ hehe !
wish all my friends have a happy Xmas and New Year !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment