Tuesday, November 16, 2010

第六十三章 . Dissapearance

Hello .. my blog i dint see u for 2 months ady~
how are u ? haha... dont blame me cause abandoned u for months ~
honestly telling u ~ i m still loving u , so dont worry a
bout this k ? =)

2 months ..
a lot of things happened within this 2 months ..
i think it is the time for me to record it down and share it with my friends =)

Family ♥♥♥
last month i went back to my hometown and celebrated my grandma's birthday with her
i just found out that she is much older than what i expected
she cant stand for too long
she cant eat too oily and sweet stuff
she cant talk loudly

and the worst thing is .. the clarity o
f her sight is getting poorer
she told me that she might become blind in someday
and i m really dont wish it happens in the future
ah ma ( grandma) , u have to be strong and healthy enough yeah
u have to attend to my convocation

u have to attend to my wedding dinner

u have to sayang my baby

u have to give me time to sayang u back ~ i love u

Friends ♥♥♥
i treat friends as the second important part in my life
just after my family ... hehe
i enjoy every moments with my friends
we laugh
we talk

we play

we eat

and we care about
each other

*machi
i have a gang of friends ..
we know each other since our secondary schooling time
we are crazy and we are funny
i love u guys ~
i wish that our friendship will be eternal ~haha
( more crazy pics.. please refer back to my fb ) hehe

* Sisters
we 3 long time dint hang out together
sometime only me and lin '
sometime only me and wan
i miss those times that we sampat together
when could we enjoy our day together again ?? =)
i love u both very much

Food food is so so so important in my life ..
i have a dream~haha !
i wish to become a writer
which introduce about the nice food from all over the Asia ..
hahaha ~
i m a big eater
and i m a FOOD HUNTER as well =)







p/s: still have a lot of things i want to write in my blog ..
but my eyes tell me it is the time to stop and rest ..
i love my life ..
even though it is not perfectly good
but i also have a lot of things that other ppl dont have
LOVES ~
they are my lovely Housemates
it is nice to stay with them
they are lovely and caring enough ~
i love u guys too ~
i miss my curly hair !!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment