Saturday, April 24, 2010

第三十二章 . Exam mode : ON

Aiks ~ it is coming soon !!!!
not my birthday .. not Christmas !!!!
is FINAL EXAM of the last sem in my beta year ~ gosh !!!!!!!

i hate tis feeling ... study without any confident ~ ish ..
this time i have no more motivation ~
cause no money for my coming holiday ...
i need a vacation !!!
hehe ~ Genting ..KL or JB !!!! feel like want to have a shopping trip then ~ long time dint shop ady !! =.=~

but now .. i should think of my books first !!
i cant go for shopping unless i get a good result then ~
i miss clothes and shoes ~
i hate books and notes ~
what to do ? i m still a unaffordable student ... this is my destiny !!! arrgh ~

Final Final i hate you ~
u cause my fat ...
u cause my tired...
and u effect my emotions ~

bapa mummy ~ i miss u !!!!!!
suddenly feel like so pity in malacca ~
aiks ......

2 comments:

  1. Ah yap here~~ u where pity wor...me same wif u also... ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ~ we same same la !!!! may god bless us ~ hehe

    ReplyDelete